Client Service Specialist
Position Summary: The Customer Care Specialist is responsible for representing the company as the first level of contact and must present a professional demeanor. In addition, the Customer Care Specialist will be responsible for handling all calls to determine if they are an existing client in need of additional assistance. The main goal of the Customer Care Specialist is to provide superior customer service to all new and existing clients.
- Handle all outbound calls and inbound calls
- Offer exceptional customer service
- Accurately answer questions and concerns from owners, vendors, and brokers
- Resolve customer issues with minimal supervision
- Address escalated phone calls
- Update and analyze file tracking system notes
- Understand and interpret transfer documents
- Communicate status of transfer process with customer
- Handle Demand and Forfeit Process
- Regular and consistent attendance
- Any additional duties that may be assigned to meet business needs
Since its founding in 1999, Vacation Innovations has assembled a host of major consumer brands that provide secondary market solutions for the vacation ownership industry, including online resale and rental advertising for owners, licensed timeshare brokerage, and customized services for resorts, resort developers, HOAs and management companies. With a talented and professional staff or more than 250 employees across its offices in Orlando, FL and Portsmouth, NH, Vacation Innovations is reinventing the online marketplace for vacation ownership and vacation rentals.
- Timeshare Knowledge (*Preferred)
- Call Center Background (*Preferred)
- 1 Year Minimum Customer Service Experience
- MUST have strong sense of urgency!
- MUST have the Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast paced environment
- Superior verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to maneuver multiple computer software skills
- Ability to effectively manage time
- Data entry skills
Vacation Innovations offers a comprehensive benefit package to full time employees the first day of the month, following sixty days of employment! This includes but is not limited to health, vision, and dental insurance. In addition, we offer paid time off and paid holidays after ninety days of employment. A 401K program with an employer match is available after one full year.