Executive Sales Consultant
Are you a proven closer on the phone and looking for a real opportunity to make uncapped commission? Are you over cold calling and just haven't found the right fit? Come join our innovative team at Vacation Innovations!
The Executive Consultant is responsible for contacting prospective clients regarding the marketing and advertising of their timeshare property. In this role, the Executive Consultant educates the client on the services offered based off of their ownership and handles all selling aspects within the sales cycles. The main goal of the Executive Consultant is to convert leads from various sources and generate revenue amongst the department.
- Source new sales opportunities through leads provided
- Understand customer’s needs and requirements
- Make sales calls and follow-up phone calls to prospective customers
- Solution selling and education of customers on services offered
- Maintain lead tracking database
- Generate and send sales contracts to customers for service sign up
- Meet weekly and monthly sales quotas/goals
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of sales experience
- Must be available to work flexible hours, including occasional nights and weekends.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Strong candidates would possess a firm understanding of computer software skills.
- Must be a motivated team player who thrives on sales goals and uncapped earning potential.
- Must be able to successfully complete a background check and drug screen prior to employment.
We offer an eight week paid training of $10/hour plus commissions! In addition to a competitive commission structure, we offer a full umbrella of benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flex spending, disability, life, 401(k), and much more.
About Vacation Innovations: Since its founding in 1999, Vacation Innovations has assembled a host of major consumer brands that provide secondary market solutions for the vacation ownership industry, including online resale and rental advertising for owners, licensed timeshare brokerage, and customized services for resorts, resort developers, HOAs and management companies. With a talented and professional staff of more than 250 employees across its offices in Orlando, FL and Exeter, NH, Vacation Innovations is reinventing the online marketplace for vacation ownership and vacation rentals.