Position Summary: This position will perform quality control checks on high volume of inventory. Thus, work must be performed with a sense of urgency and accuracy. This position communicates often with supervisors, sales team, resorts and counties; therefore, customer service skills are a plus. Position demands that goals be achieved on daily basis.
- Contact customers for miscellaneous documents
- Prepare legal documents to transfer title
- Perform resort research to clear title
- Verify legal descriptions, vesting and regular searches that have been entered into system
- Add additional comments as needed
- Miscellaneous tasks to help support team
- Recordation of documents (experience outside of Florida is a plus!)
- Regular and consistent attendance
- Any additional duties that may be assigned to meet business needs
Since its founding in 1999, Vacation Innovations has assembled a host of major consumer brands that provide secondary market solutions for the vacation ownership industry, including online resale and rental advertising for owners, licensed timeshare brokerage, and customized services for resorts, resort developers, HOAs and management companies.. With a talented and professional staff or more than 250 employees across its offices in Orlando, FL and Portsmouth, NH, Vacation Innovations is reinventing the online marketplace for vacation ownership and vacation rentals.
- MUST have strong sense of urgency!
- Professional demeanor and attitude
- MUST have superior oral and written communication skills
- 3-5 Years Title Document preparation experience REQUIRED
- Capable of multi-tasking
- MUST have Ability to work well in team environment
- 45-50 Words per minute required
- Must have intermediate PC/Data Entry skills
Vacation Innovations offers a comprehensive benefit package to full time employees the first day of the month, following sixty days of employment! This includes but is not limited to health, vision, and dental insurance. In addition, we offer paid time off and paid holidays after ninety days of employment. A 401K program with an employer match is available after one full year.