Executive Sales Consultant
Position Summary: The Executive Consultant is a salesperson who develops and maintains relationships with new and existing client base. He/She sells the company and its services, ensures client satisfaction and helps develop new business opportunities. The main objective for the Executive Consultant is to service the Company by reducing liability while increasing revenue on a daily and monthly basis.
*Warm Leads Provided! NO COLD CALLING!*
*70K plus earning potential with NO CAP! Top Reps Earn Six Figures!*
*We offer a six month paid training of $10/hour plus commissions! In addition to a competitive commission structure, we offer a work from home options, a full umbrella of benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flex spending, disability, life, 401(k), and much more. *
- Pre-qualify customers. All leads are generated in-house and are opt in format.
- Make initial sales calls with clients and follow-up phone calls to prospective customers.
- Solution selling and education of customers on services offered.
- Maintain lead tracking database and complete all required data entry of client information.
- Correspond with customers in a professional manner via email and telephone.
- Meet weekly and monthly sales quotas/goals. .
- Facilitate in house inventory sales and meet a monthly quota.
- Edify the use of other services should the client not qualify
- Maintain a high level industry knowledge and pricing.
- Responsible for servicing the client through the closing and transfer process
- Meet daily and weekly quotas/goals
- Regular and consistent attendance
- Any additional duties that may be assigned to meet business needs
- A minimum of 1 year of sales experience.
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Strong internet and computer software skills
- Proven customer service skills
- Proper note taking ability
- Ability to effectively manage time while a work
- Ideal candidate will possess skills in overcoming objections and exceptional negotiating skills
Vacation Innovations offers a comprehensive benefit package to full time employees the first day of the month, following sixty days of employment! This includes but is not limited to health, vision, and dental insurance. In addition, we offer paid time off and paid holidays after ninety days of employment. A 401K program with an employer match is available after one full year.
ABOUT US: Since its founding in 1999, Vacation Innovations has assembled a host of major consumer brands that provide secondary market solutions for the vacation ownership industry, including online resale and rental advertising for owners, licensed timeshare brokerage, and customized services for resorts, resort developers, HOAs and management companies. With a talented and professional staff or more than 250 employees across its offices in Orlando, FL and Portsmouth, NH, Vacation Innovations is reinventing the online marketplace for vacation ownership and vacation rentals.