Resort Research Specialist
Position Summary: The Resort Research Associate is responsible for sending Estoppel forms to resort personnel for completion. In the event that the resort personnel does not respond, the associate is accountable for following-up with the resort to ensure that the required documentation is returned. The associate is also responsible for verifying and updating our online file tracking system in preparation for transfer.
- Fax, email, or contact resort personnel for Estoppel
- Review, analyze, and interpret Estoppel once received from resort
- Update the “Estoppel” tab in the file tracking system with information provided
- Determine maintenance fee and tax responsibilities
- Add file notes to file tracking system that correspond to Estoppel
- Complete follow-up calls to resort personnel as needed for consistency
ABOUT US - Since its founding in 1999, Vacation Innovations has assembled a host of major consumer brands that provide secondary market solutions for the vacation ownership industry, including online resale and rental advertising for owners, licensed timeshare brokerage, and customized services for resorts, resort developers, HOAs and management companies. With a talented and professional staff or more than 250 employees across its offices in Orlando, FL and Portsmouth, NH, Vacation Innovations is reinventing the online marketplace for vacation ownership and vacation rentals.
- Minimum of one year timeshare owner services experience
- Collections experience, preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent level of education
- Highly motivated, goal oriented
- Ability to effectively manage time
- Must be able to effectively analyze and interpret data
- Possess strong reading comprehension and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven internet and computer software skills
- Basic data entry skills
- Proper note taking ability
Vacation Innovations offers a comprehensive benefit package to full time employees the first day of the month, following sixty days of employment! This includes but is not limited to health, vision, and dental insurance. In addition, we offer paid time off and paid holidays after ninety days of employment. A 401K program with an employer match is available after one full year.