Are you looking for an opportunity to be a part of an innovative sales team? Have sales experience but just haven't found the right fit? If you are motivated, fearless, and looking to write your own paycheck then look no further!
The Consumer Adviser is responsible for pre-qualifying leads and appropriately dispersing qualified clients to the correct department. In this role, the consumer adviser continues to follow-up with potential clients that are listed in the system. The main goal of the consumer adviser role is to educate the clients on the timeshare market and to guide the client to the correct department to find a solution that fits their needs.
- Pre-qualifying customers and dispersing them to the correct department
- Appropriately managing leads that enter the system
- Book and complete follow-up appointments with prospective customers
- Maintain lead tracking database
- Solution selling and education of customers on services offered
- Meet daily and weekly quotas/goals
- Regular and consistent attendance
About Vacation Innovations: Since its founding in 1999, Vacation Innovations has assembled a host of major consumer brands that provide secondary market solutions for the vacation ownership industry, including online resale and rental advertising for owners, licensed timeshare brokerage, and customized services for resorts, resort developers, HOAs and management companies. With a talented and professional staff of more than 250 employees across its offices in Orlando, FL and Exeter, NH, Vacation Innovations is reinventing the online marketplace for vacation ownership and vacation rentals.
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Strong internet and computer software skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
- Proven customer service skills
- Proper note taking abilities
- 401K with Employer Match
- Health Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Long/Short Term Disability
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!