Licensed Real Estate Agent
Vacation Innovations is currently seeking Licensed Real Estate Agent with a drive to innovate and be a part of our Timeshare Resale Brokerage Division .In addition to our upbeat, fun, and exciting work culture, our company offers a great umbrella of benefits, twelve weeks of paid training of $10/hour + Commission and uncapped earning potential!
Leads provided - No Cold Calling Involved!
About Vacation Innovations:
Since its founding in 1999, Vacation Innovations has assembled a host of major consumer brands that provide secondary market solutions for the vacation ownership industry, including online resale and rental advertising for owners, licensed timeshare brokerage, and customized services for resorts, resort developers, HOAs and management companies. With a talented and professional staff of more than 250 employees across its offices in Orlando, FL and Exeter, NH, Vacation Innovations is reinventing the online marketplace for vacation ownership and vacation rentals.
- Pre-qualify customers. All leads are generated in-house and are opt in format.
- Make initial sales calls with clients and follow-up phone calls to prospective customers.
- Solution selling and education of customers on services offered.
- Maintain lead tracking database and complete all required data entry of client information.
- Correspond with customers in a professional manner via email and telephone.
- Meet weekly and monthly sales quotas/goals.
- Negotiate between seller and buyer as a Transaction Agent.
- Facilitate in house inventory sales and meet a monthly quota.
- Edify the use of other services should the client not qualify
- Maintain a high level industry knowledge and pricing.
- Responsible for servicing the client through the closing and transfer process
- Regular and consistent attendance
- Active Florida Real Estate License
- Highly motivated, self-starter, positive attitude
- Strong internet and computer software skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and specified holidays
- Capability to overcome objections
- Possess exceptional negotiating skills
- Proven customer service skills
- Proper note taking abilities
- 401K with Employer Match
- Health Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Short/Long Term Disability
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!