Licensed Real Estate Agent
Are you motivated, fearless, and looking to write your own paycheck? Do you have you real estate license and no longer want to make cold calls? Then we want to speak with you!
- Pre-qualify customers. All leads are generated in-house and are opt in format.
- Make initial sales calls with clients and follow-up phone calls to prospective customers.
- Solution selling and education of customers on services offered.
- Maintain lead tracking database and complete all required data entry of client information.
- Correspond with customers in a professional manner via email and telephone.
- Meet weekly and monthly sales quotas/goals.
- Negotiate between seller and buyer as a Transaction Agent.
- Facilitate in house inventory sales and meet a monthly quota.
- Edify the use of other services should the client not qualify
- Maintain a high level industry knowledge and pricing.
- Responsible for servicing the client through the closing and transfer process
- Regular and consistent attendance
- Active Florida Real Estate License
- Highly motivated, self-starter, positive attitude
- Strong internet and computer software skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and specified holidays
- Capability to overcome objections
- Possess exceptional negotiating skills
- Proven customer service skills
- Proper note taking abilities
- 401K with Employer Match
- Health Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Short/Long Term Disability
About Vacation Innovations: Since its founding in 1999, Vacation Innovations has assembled a host of major consumer brands that provide secondary market solutions for the vacation ownership industry, including online resale and rental advertising for owners, licensed timeshare brokerage, and customized services for resorts, resort developers, HOAs and management companies. With a talented and professional staff of more than 250 employees across its offices in Orlando, FL and Exeter, NH, Vacation Innovations is reinventing the online marketplace for vacation ownership and vacation rentals.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!